Terms & Conditions:
Your use of the DubaiCoast portal is governed by these terms and conditions ("User Conditions") which you should read carefully before using the DubaiCoast website. If you do not agree with these conditions of use, please do not use the DubaiCoast portal.
Summary of terms and conditions for DubaiCoast portal usage:
- The user conditions apply to you regardless of how you accessed the site. Business users are required to register before using the portal and Dubai Municipality reserves the right to grant / terminate access.
- Registered users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their user name and password. Users are fully responsible for all activities that occur under their username.
- Although we endeavor to provide reliable access to our portal, factors that may be outside our control means that we do not guarantee continuous uninterrupted error free or secure access to the DubaiCoast portal. We shall not be responsible for any interruptions, delay or failure of the DubaiCoast portal or the electronic services offered through the DubaiCoast portal.
- Dubai Municipality is not responsible for content / information provided by other websites linking to the DubaiCoast website
- The restrictions on use of the DubaiCoast portal apply to all uses by you of the DubaiCoast portal. We may suspend and/or block and/or end access to your use of the Dubai Municipality portal if you are in breach, or we have reason to believe you may be in breach, of User Conditions
- The DubaiCoast portal is our property and is copyrighted and protected by UAE copyright laws. We are the exclusive owner or licensee of any and all copyrights, trademarks, servicemarks, and any other intellectual property right in the DubaiCoast portal.
- You are responsible for the content of any material distributed by you through the DubaiCoast portal.
- You are responsible for all liabilities arising out of your use of the DubaiCoast portal.
- Access of registered users to the DubaiCoast portal may be ended by either the users or us at any time. We may also immediately end, suspend or restrict access to the DubaiCoast portal if the usage terms and conditions are breached.
- These User Conditions and your use of the DubaiCoast portal shall be governed by and construed in accordance with UAE law and any disputes arising out of or in connection with these User Conditions and your use of the DubaiCoast portal shall be referred to arbitration in Dubai before a single arbitrator selected by mutual agreement.
Forecasting Web Client
This site is launched as part of the new operational forecasting system being operated and maintained by Dubai Municipality. This forecasting aims to provide information on waves, current, surface elevation, wind, oil spill and inundation along Dubai coastline and the Arabian Gulf.
When the forecasts predict extreme conditions, the site will issue warning statements.
These statements are generated automatically by computer models and are not validated on daily basis.
Security & Privacy:
The data controller collecting the data described herein is Dubai Municipality. Personal data collected by Dubai Municipality may be transferred to other government departments of the UAE, where it is necessary to meet the purpose for which the visitor has submitted the information. By submitting data through the Dubai Municipality DM Portal, the visitor is providing explicit consent to transborder transmission of data collected through the DM Portal for the fulfillment of their voluntary requests.
Our website is best viewed by the following internet browsers:
- Internet Explorer Versions 9+
- Mozilla FireFox
- Google Chrome
- Safari 5+
Accessibility Information for People of Determination
- Increase and Decrease font feature on the header of the portal
- Color Blind options in the footer of the portal
- Visual disabilities: blindness, low vision or loss of visual acuity.
Smart Devices information
Our portal is also available in smart devices to work automatically such as smart phones and tablets. You can also download our smart devices application from the following links: